Are you looking for a change in 2023? Come and work for an organisation that cares as much about you, as you do about the residents under your care. Garden Village are seeking Full Time Registered Nurses to join our team.
You will be providing clinical oversight and be leading the clinical and support teams to demonstrate the highest standards of care and professionalism, ensuring that our residents are cared for, heard and treated as family. You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a care team to deliver the highest quality of clinical care to residents
- Prepare care plans and assessments
- Maintaining quality care documentation
- Ensure safe medication administration
- Ensure best practice wound care and clinical support for our residents
- Supporting Clinical Care Manager with management and completion of ACFI assessments
- Actively engaging in handovers with the Clinical Care Team to ensure continuity of care across shifts
We can offer genuine variety and diversity within this role and we pride ourselves on our commitment to personal and professional development.
- AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – with residents, families and staff
- A strong understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
- Willing to undergo criminal history check and NDIS Workers Check
- Hold current flu and Covid vaccinations
- Up to $17K tax free through salary packaging
- Access to free Wellbeing Program via Garden Village brand new Wellbeing Centre
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities
- Support from our internal Clinical Nurse Educator and dedicated education team
- A genuinely positive, supportive and caring work culture
- Diverse and varied role
- Uniform allowance
- Paid training
For more information about this role, please contact Human Resources on 02 6582 8923.
We look forward to hearing from you. The team at Garden Village.