Apply for a nursing scholarship
The Garden Village Graduate Nursing Scholarship is open to students studying Bachelor of Nursing at Charles Sturt University. To be eligible to apply you must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing at Charles Sturt University, Port Macquarie Campus and reside in the Port Macquarie/Hastings area.
In 2023 Garden Village offered two scholarships where the recipients received $1,000 per year for 3 years.
Scholarship Recipient receives
- Guaranteed 40 hour work placement each year
- Guaranteed job upon graduation as a Registered Nurse in our Graduate Program
- Ability to work in paid employment as an PCA whilst you study
- Ability to work in paid employment as an EN (upon registration) whilst you study
- Flexible work arrangements – flexible rostering around Uni commitments and increase your hours in Uni breaks to earn more
- Learn while you earn
- Gain industry experience
- Mentoring from experienced nurses
- Financial assistance whilst studying
Register your interest for nursing scholarships, the application process and job alerts:
Applications close 5 April 2024. Subscribers will receive an email about the upcoming scholarship application process.