A good place to work and thrive
As you arrive at Garden Village, you will sense straight away that there is something different about us. People are constantly commenting on the good feeling they get when introduced to our people and places.
And why is that? That is because of the amazing culture we have created here.
We genuinely care for, respect and nurture our team. We treat each other with dignity and compassion, we respect and support the unique talents that all individuals bring to the team, we act with integrity and hold each other to those same standards, and we strive to be the best of the best in terms of what we do and how we do it.
Garden Village is committed to growth, leading the way and setting the benchmark for both the aged care industry and disability sectors.
A friendly and supportive team
Work Life Balance
- Part time employment opportunities
- Flexible rosters
- A variety of role and shift choices to fit around your personal commitments
- Health and wellbeing program
- Paid compliance training
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- Genuine career progression
- Corporate Leadership Development program
- Mentoring program for all staff
Wellbeing & Leave
- Five weeks annual leave for shift workers
- Natural disaster leave entitlements
- Salary packaging with no wait time
- Monthly charity and fundraising programs
- Option to choose between public holiday pay rates or additional leave or a mix of both
- Online and onsite training and work placements
- Links to Wesley training organisation
- Guaranteed employment upon graduation
- University graduate program
- RN and EEN sponsorship