Reporting to our Nurse Unit Managers, our Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) work closely with our ENs and RNs to meet the daily needs of our residents across three aged care facilities.
Our PCAs ensure that individual needs are met both physically and psychologically. The role is diverse and will include all care aspects for residents of all levels of needs across all areas of our Garden Village Community.
Do you have:
- A passion for always delivering exceptional service
- A genuine commitment to person-centred care
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing work priorities in an ever changing environment
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute whole heartedly to a professional multi-disciplinary team
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Aged Care (or equivalent)
- Previous experience as a carer in aged care
- Ability to work a 7 day rotating roster (evenings, night shifts and weekends)
…then we just might be perfect for each other!
- Up to $17K tax free through salary packaging
- Access to free Wellness Program via Garden Village Wellness Centre
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities
- A genuinely positive, supportive and caring work culture
- Diverse and varied role
- Uniform allowance
- Paid training
APPLY NOW – We look forward to hearing from you.