Located in the coastal hub of Port Macquarie, Garden Village is currently seeking to employ an Enrolled Nurse to work Full Time across a number of our residential services, providing low, mid and high level care to our residents.
Due to the size and scope of our organisation, there will be diversity within the role that cannot be experienced elsewhere. We pride ourselves on our commitment to personal and professional development, and empowering our team members to shine at what they do best. This is an exciting opportunity to secure a role in a compassionate, people focused organisation that genuinely values their team members.
- Must have current Enrolled Nursing registration with AHPRA
- Ability to oversee, motivate and mentor other team members
- A valid flu and Covid vaccination
- The ability to work autonomously and think on your feet in an ever changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to keep organised, accurate and confidential records
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A passion for people centred care
- Aged care experience
Why work for Garden Village:
- Up to $18K tax free through salary packaging
- Access to free Wellbeing Program via Garden Village Wellbeing Centre
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- One on one support from our Clinical Nurse Educator
- Access to free 24/7 support services through our Employee Assistance Program
- Uniforms provided
- A genuinely positive, supportive and caring work culture
- A diverse and varied role
For further questions about this role please contact HR on 6582 8923. If this is the role for you then please submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.