Garden Village is a premier aged care and retirement living provider on the Mid North Coast of NSW located in the coastal hub of Port Macquarie. Garden Village prides itself on providing high quality person centred care and support to our residents and the aged care community for over 40 years and is recognised as a dynamic and outcome driven industry leader in quality aged care and retirement living.
Garden Village is currently seeking to employ Cleaning Services Officers to provide our residents and staff the highest possible levels of support in our cleaning and laundry services.
About the role:
Garden Village are looking for casual Cleaners. The role is diverse and works across all facilities at Garden Village providing services in cleaning and laundry. We are looking for candidates who have flexibility to work across a range of shifts and days including weekends. The role will support our residents by ensuring they are provided with a clean and safe environment as well as clean clothing and laundry items. This role plays an important part in providing outstanding care and support to our elderly residents.
As an experienced or developing Cleaner you will possess the following essential and desirable experience:
- Experience providing cleaning and laundry services;
- Able to follow procedure and ensure clients’ personal preferences are adhered to;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and perform as part of the team;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work weekday and weekend shifts;
- Previous experience in a health or aged care environment
- Certificate II or III in Cleaning Operations and/or Certificate II or III in Laundry Operations
- Knowledge and experience in safe chemical handling
- Highly competitive salary packaging arrangements, including salary packaging with meal and entertainment packaging.
- Access to free 24/7 support services through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Role diversity
- A friendly and supportive team
For further information about this role please contact a Human Resources Officer on 6582 8993.