Garden Village is a premier aged care and retirement living provider on the Mid North Coast of NSW located in the coastal hub of Port Macquarie.
Our catering team consists of kitchen hands, cooks, chefs baristas and serving staff who provide 3 meals a day to over 142 aged care residents and offer onsite cafe and restaurant services to a customer base of over 300 retirement village residents. We pride ourselves on delivering fresh and delicious meals served with love and care.
We are currently seeking casual and permanent part time Catering Assistants to assist us in delivering this important service to our valued residents.
- Previous experience working in a food service environment
- ability to work days, evenings and weekends on fortnightly roster
- a positive team attitude
- a solid work ethic
- a passion and commitment to provide excellence in quality food service
- a strong commitment to outstanding customer service
- flexibility to jump in assist with a variety of tasks and roles
- a current police and NDIS workers check
- Salary packaging of mortgage, rent and other expenses for all staff
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available for all employees and their families 24/7
- Role diversity
- A professional, friendly and supportive team
For further information about this role, please contact Human Resources on 6582 8923.