Garden Village is thrilled to announce a partnership with Charles Sturt University Port Macquarie Campus for a Graduate Nursing Scholarship. Scholarship applications are open to all students studying Bachelor of Nursing at CSU.
Gemma Gordon Executive Manager HR said “This is a great opportunity for a student to learn while they earn and gain mentorship from industry professionals. We are excited to launch the scholarship program in partnership with CSU and look forward to receiving applications.”
- Learn while you earn
- Gain relevant industry experience
- Ongoing mentoring from an experienced clinical team
- Guaranteed employment during your study and once you graduate
Scholarship Recipient receives:
- $1000 a year for each year of their degree
- Guaranteed first year semester one 40 hour work placement with Garden Village
- Guaranteed third year last semester work placement
- Guaranteed job upon graduation as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to work in paid employment an AIN whilst you study
- Ability to work in paid employment as an EEN (upon registration) whilst you study
- Flexible work arrangements – flexible rostering around Uni commitments during semesters and then increase your hours and days in Uni breaks to earn more
To be eligible to apply you must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing at Charles Sturt University, Port Macquarie Campus and reside in the Port Macquarie/Hastings area.
Register your interest and go in the Giveaway
Sign up to Garden Village job alerts to indicate your interest in the scholarship and go in the draw to win a $100 voucher.
We will notify you if you win and send you an email about the application process.