Garden Village Whistleblower Policy
As a not for profit community organisation Garden Village is committed to transparency and ethical practices across all of our services and programs. The Whistleblowers Policy aligns to Australian Government reforms offering statutory protections and fair treatment for Whistleblowers.
To make a report, you can contact Garden Village’s Whistleblowers Protections Officers
You may also report a Disclosable Matter to the Chair of the Garden Village Board of Directors, a senior manager and auditor or member of an audit team conducting an audit of Garden Village.
Call the Whistleblower Service Stopline
Alternatively, you can make an report to our external independent (external) whistleblower service, Stopline:
Reports can be made to Stopline 24/7 via a number of channels, including:
- Smart phone APP – search Stopline 365 in Google Play or AppleStore
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: gardenvillage.stoplinereport.com
- Free call telephone number: 1300 30 45 50
- Mail: Garden Village, c/o Stopline, PO Box 403, Diamond Creek, VIC 3089
- National Relay Service (NRS)
- End-to-end encrypted SMS and MMS service – using WhatsApp for Business