Compliments or Complaints?
Garden Village is committed to providing high quality care and support for people in Port Macquarie. Your feedback is important to us and helps shape our aged care and disability programs to meet the needs of the community.
We encourage residents, clients, suppliers, family members and staff to submit compliments, complaints or suggestions.
Please include specifics about our services or facilities, or any other aspect of Garden Village, as this will enable us to follow this up for you.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think we do well and where we can improve.
Tell us your feedback.
There are a number of ways you can give Garden Village feedback on our services:
- Completing the online Feedback and Complaints Form below
- Verbally or in writing to any one of our team
- Contacting the manager of your service
- Contacting Garden Village central office on (02) 6582 8923
- In writing to 7 Garden Crescent, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Positive feedback is appreciated.
Positive feedback especially about team members doing exceptional work is appreciated. We recognise employees for outstanding service.
We value your feedback –
We view complaints as an opportunity to improve our services. If you have a complaint, we will respond to it promptly and sensitively. We will treat your complaint in confidence and respect your privacy.
You can help us by providing as much relevant information as possible. We will keep you informed about the progress of your complaint along the way. We offer assistance and support if required which may include:
- translating/interpreter services
- hearing or Advocacy Services
- an OPAN brochure is provided in your admission pack
Do you have a Compliment, Suggestion or Complaint? We wish to know. Your valuable feedback helps us to continually improve our services to you.
More information on providing
feedback to Garden Village.
Residents, their family members or their representatives are encouraged to discuss any complaints with the staff member in charge at the time.
Simple matters will be dealt with straight away and politely so that everyone is happy with the solution.
‘Feedback forms’ can be completed at any time. The ‘Feedback form’ can be placed in the locked suggestion box or handed to a staff member.
More serious matters should be referred to the appropriate service Manager or Executive Manager A‘ Feedback form’ is used. We will investigate the issue and a meeting will be arranged to address your concerns.
Matters that are not resolved by the Manager or Executive Manager should be referred to the Chief Executive Officer whose contact details are available from Administration.
While we aim to resolve any matter within Garden Village, if you have any enquiries or complaints that have not been satisfactorily resolved using the above processes we advise you to contact the following organisations.
- Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission: www.agedcarequality.gov.au
- Health Care Complaints Commission: www.hccc.nsw.gov.au
- NDIS Quality Safeguards Commission: www.ndiscommission.gov.au
- Office of Australian Information Commissioner – Privacy: www.oaic.gov.au
- Older Persons Advocacy Network: www.opan.org.au