Garden Village welcomes residents, family and members of the public to the Wellbeing Centre Open Morning on Tuesday 15 November 10:00am until 12:00pm.
The new Garden Village Wellbeing Centre offers a calendar of activities for residents and the community to enjoy. The wellness program supports ageing positively with fun wellness classes, gentle exercises and a range of holistic treatments.
Garden Village is thrilled to open this warm hearted, light filled space to create a hub of activities for all Garden Village residents, friends and family to enjoy. The Wellbeing Centre is also open to people with disabilities and NDIS plans who may be seeking smaller groups or spaces for individualised support.
We are friendly, accessible and brand new and we look forward to welcoming you.
What’s on at the Wellbeing Morning?
- 10.30am- Beautician Estelle is offering a skin and make up demonstration showing attendees how to correctly apply skin care products and make up on all skin types
- 11.00am- Massage therapist Sonia is available for neck massages.
- Wellbeing Coordinator Gerry is giving an info-session on the benefits of Pilates.
- Garden Village is catering a delicious morning tea.
- Lucky door prizes- 10 class pass to Pilates