Meet our friendly team
Retirement Living Manager Sarah Ogilvie
Sarah coordinates all aspects of our vibrant village life. She enthusiastically engages with residents every day to help them feel at home, supported and happy. Sarah successfully opened The Cascades at Garden Village in 2018 and is now thrilled to introduce The Banksia to you.
Welcome Allison Purdy
Sarah is pleased to welcome Allison Purdy to the retirement living team as Retirement Living Coordinator. Allison is helping deliver wonderful customer service to our community of 290 residents and will assist with enquiries and sales for prospective residents. Allison is available to assist you on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays via phone call 6582 8923.
The Banksia Prospectus Published soon
As The Banksia comes to life and we reach the final stage of the build, Garden Village will release a prospectus which will be sent to your mailing address.
The prospectus will showcase:
- Individual Apartment plans
- Detailed information about sale prices
- An explanation of associated fees
- Highlights about Retirement Living
The Banksia Sales Office
The Banksia Sales Office is opening soon so that you can view apartment types, floor plans, level plans, renders and a finishes board featuring a selection of our beautiful interiors. We can’t wait to meet you in person to explore your preferences and help you find the apartment that’s right for you. Pictured here are architectural renders of the living rooms and bathrooms at The Banksia. We look forward to sharing more of the interiors with you soon.
The Banksia project is moving forward with pace thanks to our building partners BESIX Watpac who report a number of key milestones this month. Materials shortages due to COVID-19 have moved the completion date to June 2022.
- In-ground services: tank installation, stormwater, electrical and communications
- Installation of solar panels
- Framing across all levels
- Installation of services
- Installation of aluminium windows to level 1 and level 2
- The painting of balconies and balustrades
- The structural steel for the ‘Wellness Centre’ is now in place
- Wet areas for bathrooms and tiling
- A prototype kitchen has been installed on Level 1
Tours of our community
We acknowledge Covid-19 has kept us apart and been an obstacle in our lives for 2 years now. If it has been some time since you joined our waitlist and you would simply like a chat and coffee with us, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah or Allison on 6582 8923. Sign up to our waitlist today.